We have compiled a list of frequently asked questions to make your online shopping experience as smooth as possible. If you can't find your answer, send us an email. We are always ready to help.
I want to place an order and my size is sold out. Will it be back in stock?The model you are looking for may be out of stock or may be about to be restocked. We suggest that you consult the online store regularly or email us at email@example.com to be notified of the arrival of the desired model and size. To do so, please indicate the model name, color, size you are looking for.How to make an online purchase at mymist.pt?- Select SHOP (top left);
- Choose from ALL, TOP or BOTTOM;
- View the product(s) you like. You can see the sizes, colors and price of the products. Before purchasing, consult the Size Guide;
- Selects the size (top 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8; bottoms S, M, L or XL) and desired color or pattern and add to shopping cart. You can choose to continue shopping (press X) or complete the purchase (press buy);
- You can consult your shopping cart (top right);
- To continue shopping, repeat the previous process. If you would like to continue processing your purchase, please register as user;
- Once you have entered and confirmed the data, click to confirm your purchase;
- Selects the payment method (Referência Multibanco (PT), MBWAY or Paypal);
- Confirm your order and authorize payment;
- You will receive an email confirmation of your order.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.I placed an order online. How much time do I have to pay?Your purchase is only confirmed after payment.
Where can I buy Mist pieces?You can buy all Mist products on our online store at mymist.pt/shop. Alternatively, we have some products available at our Showroom in Telheiras (check the link 'Find Us' for the current opening times). For more information send an email to email@example.com.In what languages is the site available?The available languages of mymist.pt are Portuguese and English. However, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask us for a translation into your language.Can I buy different combinations of top and bottom?Our bikinis are sold separately, you can make the combination of model, color/pattern and size you want.Can I make reservations of items?We do not accept any reservations of items on our online store.Will I receive the same article I see in the photographs?The photographs are taken in high definition in order to reproduce each product in detail. You may find differences in products where the raw material itself and its manufacturing process influence the end result. The position of the pattern may vary within the same model. If you are still unsure, check our lookbook and instagram page for more photos. If you have any questions send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping & Payment
What countries do you ship to?We ship our products to many different countries all over the world. If yours is not on the checkout list, please email us at email@example.com.What are the payment methods available?Payment methods available for payment are Referência Multibanco, MBWAY and Paypal for PORTUGAL and Paypal (credit card or paypal account) for EU/OTHER COUNTRIES.
The purchase is only guaranteed after payment. You don't need to send proof, the bank does it for you.What are the shipping costs?Portugal
Free shipping from 150€
Free shipping from 250€
Free shipping from 300€How long does it take to receive the order?Give us 1-3 week days to process your order. Shipping time will depend on your location:
Portugal: 2 to 5 business days
EU: 5 to 10 business days
Other countries: 6 to 12 business days
Please keep in mind that we are a small brand and our products are all handmade and shipped by us. We do our best to meet deadlines, but delays happen. If you do not receive your products within the estimated time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Exchanges
How can I make an exchange and/or return?If you want to exchange or return an item contact us at email@example.com.
According to Decree-Law No. 24/2014, of 14th of February, in the exchanges and/or returns made in the online store, the customer has 14 consecutive days after receiving the order to make the exchange or return.Can I return any products?You may exchange or return any item as long as it is in initial condition and within 14 days of receiving it.After a return when and how is the money returned?The money will be returned through the same payment method and within 30 days.
Fit & Size
How does the cup feel?When you wear your top you cannot feel tight or feel that your chest is coming out above the cups and/or sideways. If this happens you should choose a larger size. But never before confirming if the straps are well adjusted.
If you put on your top and after adjusting it there is a space between it and your chest, it may mean you need a size down.
If there is a smooth transition between the top and your chest and it is completely enclosed in the cup and you feel comfortable, this is your size!How does the band on your back feel?When you put on your top and feel that the back band goes up when you tighten it can mean two things: that you are wearing a small size or that the straps are not well adjusted.
If you feel the band is too tight and uncomfortable you will probably need one size up.
If the back is centered, the weight of your bust is well distributed and you feel comfortable, that's your size!Does the top fit your bust?If there is a gap between your top and your bust, you should try a size below, as we only find our ideal size when the chest is separated, supported and aligned.
Washing- Hand wash with cold water, never use the washer, dryer or dry cleaning;
- Use neutral soap, never aggressive detergents;
- Do not allow your swimwear to soak, after washing, gently squeeze without twisting;
- Let dry naturally, in the shade and in an airy place;
- Any kind of solvents, cosmetics, sunscreens and other chemicals can damage the product;
- Large amounts of chlorine can damage the lycra, leading to a color change;Maintenance- Store the bikinis without knots, for greater durability of the lycra;
- Store the tops with cup without folding and without turning the cup inside out, to ensure its integrity;
- Store bikinis always dry;
How can I contact MIST?If you need any information you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.